Saturday, September 5, 2009

I miss US TV

I haven't been watching much TV that doesn't involve Barbie, Mickey Mouse or Teletubbies. We've amassed a nice collection of kids movies and there are lots of shows on the JimJam channel which reminds me a lot of PBS Sprout. We even have a Disney channel dedicated to Playhouse Disney which is the set of preschool shows. However, I'm having a hard time finding shows to watch, especially in English, on the rare occasion I want to watch a "grown up" show. Oh well, I guess it is better that I don't get too into any TV programs, just when I sit down to a kid free moment, something or, I should say, someone comes up. Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am glad you are back on your blog! I love reading about your life - even though you may think you have nothing of interest to say at times, you are doing an amazing and interesting thing in your life right now. Thank you so much for sharing and breaking a bit of 'routine' in my life! Oh, and I love the pictures - really awesome.

    ReplyDelete